- Manuals & Guides
Features for the JENSEN Heavy Duty MINI Waterproof Radio Package
- JHD910 – Waterproof AM/FM/WB Radio Features:
- 12V DC Power
- AM/FM Electronic Tuner (US/Euro)
- Front panel audio AUX-in for use with iPods, MP3 players & portable CD players
- 7-Channel NOAA Weatherband tuner
- Weather Alert automatically switches to WB mode when NOAA warning broadcast is received
- 2-wire connection allows unit to maintain station presets
- Clock runs up to 30 days when vehicle battery is disconnected
- Corrosion and UV-resistant faceplate
- 30 programmable station presets (18FM, 12AM)
- Built-in job site work timer
- Electronic seek up/down/volume/bass/treble/balance
- 12/24 hour clock
- Backlit controls with selectable amber or green illumination color
- Daylight readable display with wide viewing angle
- 3.5mm headphone jack pigtail & 2-channel stereo speaker output
- 2-channel amplified audio output (15 watts)
- One-touch audio mute
- Dimensions: 5-3/16"W x 3-3/8"H x 1-7/8"D
- JXHD35 – Heavy Duty 3.5" MINI Waterproof Surface Mount Speakers Features:
- Speaker Color: Black
- Max Power Handling: 30 Watts
- Magnet: 2 oz.
- Sensitivity @ 1W/1 Meter: 85dB
- Frequency Response: 80-20 Hz-kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ohms
- Tweeter Type: Dome
- Tweeter Material: Mylar
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
- ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant
- JAN139 – 6" Top or Side Mount Rubber Mast Antenna Features:
- Attached 39" cable
- 5.9" rubber mast prevents breakage associated with other metal antennas
- Rubber gasket for water tight mounting
- Mounting base adjusts complete 90 degrees for either side or top mounting
Specifications for the JENSEN Heavy Duty MINI Waterproof Radio Package
Manuals & Guides for the JENSEN Heavy Duty MINI Waterproof Radio Package
Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN & Voyager products from the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing that is primarily conducted in our own on-site test lab. Therefore, JENSEN Audio & Video products and Voyager Camera Systems offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions. Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock. That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test on all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up. Shocking, isn’t it?
Severe electrical environments are relatively common mobile applications. We understand these environments and what it takes to protect electronics that will be exposed to them. That’s why all of our products include specific and significant front-end circuit protection and filtering that is proven to withstand the toughest electrical environments. The Load Dump Tests puts destructive pulses (spikes) to simulate the sudden disconnection of the battery from the alternator while the alternator is generating current to load the battery. Such Load Dump pulses are high energy pulses with a high potential of destruction ensuring that our electronics are protected.
DC Voltage Overstress
The Reverse Polarity test uses a car battery to test durability of the product when the (+) and (–) cables are accidentally reversed.
Power Line Noise Rejection
Test throws noise onto the signal and simulates product reaction to alternator whine.
Simulated Crank Start Voltage
Used to test electronics depreciation and altercations when vehicle is turned on.
High/Low Operating Voltage Test
Both tests used to ensure electronics consistency when vehicle battery goes below or above the normal 12V. Product must remain operational throughout the test.
High/Low Operating Temperature
Long-Duration product exposure to operational temperature extremes and rapid temperature cycles that are experienced in outdoor mobile applications. In addition we test for High humidity introduced at high-temp to test effectiveness of circuit corrosion protection (conformal coating).
High/Low Storage Temperature
Used to ensure powered components withstand temperature fluctuations.
Pushbutton/Hinge/Mechanism Durability Cycle
Life cycle robotic testing of all buttons and hinge mechanism for durability.
RF Performance Testing
RF performance is central to the user experience for many of our products. The RF Performance test ensures that our products keep clean signals in and the bad signals out, so that users are always left with a steady signal without outside interference. We not only test for high level RF performance during product design, but we also take a random sampling from each production lot and test it to ensure performance consistency. A battery of over 80 performance tests are conducted to analyze and validate RF and audio performance.
Inductive Load Switching
Tests product well above and below the average waveform to ensure that it can withstand the extreme fluctuations.
Reviews for the JENSEN Heavy Duty MINI Waterproof Radio Package
STEREO FOR MY KLR650
RatingFantastic product have it mounted on my KLR motorcycle for over a year with great results! Year round sound regardless of the weather. Has held up well with vibration and elements, able to use earbud speakers with helmet for long trips on highway and monitor NOAA weather reports for trips, speakers hold up well and provide good sound up to 60 mph then has some distortion with engine / wind. Unbeatable around town. The only thing that would be better is thumb operated (remote) volume control and a thermometer. .
Questions about the JENSEN Heavy Duty MINI Waterproof Radio Package
Ask a Tech Expert Your Question:
- Installation Pictures