- Manuals & Guides
Features for the JENSEN AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/WB/iPOD Ready Wallmount Stereo with HDMI Video Output
- 12V DC power
- 132W total – 3-zone audio output
- AM/FM electronic tuner (US/Euro)
- NOAA 7 station Weatherband tuner
- Full iPod® audio controls & charging
(requires interface cable - sold separately)
- 1 - HDMI with CEC video output that when used with Jensen LCD TV's with CEC feature,
allow you to control functions of both with one remote
- HDMI Video output resolution scalable up to 720p, 1080i or 1080p to match your TV's native resolution
- Digital audio input (1 – Coaxial, 1 – Optical)
- 3 level user selectable dimming display (Power Off)
- Front panel headphone out (1/8” Jack)
- Front USB input allows full iPod interface as well as playback of MP3/WMA files from compatible flash drives
- 1 - Front Aux A/V input (1/8” jack)
- 1 - Rear Aux A/V input (RCA Jacks)
- 1 - Rear Aux Audio input (RCA jacks)
- 2- Rear video composite outputs
- Fully suspended slot-type CD/DVD deck mechanism
- 30 programmable station presets (18FM, 12AM)
- Auto-store/Preset scan
- Alarm clock with sleep timer
- Low, medium & high adjustable LCD dimmer setting
- External IR repeater input
- Wireless remote included
- Wired remote optional (MWR75) - sold separately
- Full iPodControls - When you plug your iPod into your new Marine Stereo you can fully control the iPod using the stereo controls - no need to fumble around with your iPod while boating; now it can stay protected and out of the way.
NOTE: JDABIPDL iPod Adapter Cable required. Sold separately.
*iPod Compatibility Information: Please refer to this guide to see if your
iPod or iPhone is compatible with our JENSEN iPod Ready Stereos.
Not sure which iPod model you have? Click here to find out. NOTE: The AWM975 can easily replace your Concertone stereo by using our retrofit cable (31100133), simply plug and play!
ASA Electronics has teamed up with Mark Polk of RV Education 101 to help restore an old Yellowstone RV! RV Education 101 creates professional RV how-to instructional videos and other resources that help RVers use and maintain their RV’s. ASA donated the TV, stereo, speakers, microwave, observation system and rooftop air conditioner for the project. To see the AWM975 install click here.
Specifications for the JENSEN AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/WB/iPOD Ready Wallmount Stereo with HDMI Video Output
|Maximum Power Output (Watts x Channel)
||22.5 x 4|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio @ 1Watt/4 Ohms (dB)
|Mounting Hole Dimensions (Inches WxH)
|Mounting Depth (Inches)
|Watertight Standard Compliant
|Conformal Coated PCB
|Plastic PCB Insulator
|GEN 3 Sirius Satellite Radio Ready
|SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
|Wired Remote Control Ready
|Wireless Remote Control Ready
|Positive LCD Display
|Selectable AM/FM Frequency Spacing US/European
|1GB Onboard Memory
|Auxiliary Audio Input
|Preamp Line Level Outputs
|Electronic Disc Skip Protection (Seconds)
||DVD - 5, CD Audio - 15, CD MP3 - 40|
|Radio Broadcast Data System Text Display
|Non-Volatile Memory for Presets & User Settings 2-Wire Power (Access ACC, GND)
|NOAA Weatherband/Weather Alert
|ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
|ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant
Manuals & Guides for the JENSEN AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/WB/iPOD Ready Wallmount Stereo with HDMI Video Output
Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN & Voyager products from the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing that is primarily conducted in our own on-site test lab. Therefore, JENSEN Audio & Video products and Voyager Camera Systems offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions. Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
The Reverse Polarity test uses a car battery to test durability of the product when the (+) and (–) cables are accidentally reversed.
Power Line Noise Rejection
Test throws noise onto the signal and simulates product reaction to alternator whine.
Simulated Crank Start Voltage
Used to test electronics depreciation and altercations when vehicle is turned on.
High/Low Operating Voltage Test
Both tests used to ensure electronics consistency when vehicle battery goes below or above the normal 12V. Product must remain operational throughout the test.
High/Low Operating Temperature
Long-Duration product exposure to operational temperature extremes and rapid temperature cycles that are experienced in outdoor mobile applications. In addition we test for High humidity introduced at high-temp to test effectiveness of circuit corrosion protection (conformal coating).
Pushbutton/Hinge/Mechanism Durability Cycle
Life cycle robotic testing of all buttons and hinge mechanism for durability.
RF Performance Testing
RF performance is central to the user experience for many of our products. The RF Performance test ensures that our products keep clean signals in and the bad signals out, so that users are always left with a steady signal without outside interference. We not only test for high level RF performance during product design, but we also take a random sampling from each production lot and test it to ensure performance consistency. A battery of over 80 performance tests are conducted to analyze and validate RF and audio performance.